FROM What’s Noo®
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ENTRANT’S ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND PROVINCIAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES.
itsnoo.com gives away a PS4 or an Xbox One + Elgato HD Pro. Entrance for the giveaway begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) the first day of the announcement and continues until the winner is announced on the selected day which is updated monthly and listed here http://www.itsnoo.com. (“Giveaway Period”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The itsnoo.com Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except those residing in ID, NE, NJ, PR, WV, US Virgin Islands and other US territories and possessions and military installations), United Kingdom and Canada (except Quebec), who are the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date and time of entry. If any entry received from a resident of Canada is selected as a potential winner, potential winner will be subject to the process outlined in the section titled “SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS”. Employees and directors of itsnoo.com or any of their parent companies (or subsidiaries thereof), affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Winner. Any entry shall be rendered void if in contravention of these Giveaway Rules (“the Official Rules”) or where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: For a chance to win a Monthly Prize or the Grand Prize, participants (“Entrants”) may enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period by filling out completely and accurately an online entry form at www.itsnoo.com or http://www.itsnoo.com/free (the “Website”). Participation is LIMITED TO ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER GIVEAWAY PERIOD. In the event more than one (1) entry is received from any one (1) person during the giveaway period the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received. In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. 3. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Monthly Drawing: Sponsor will select one (1) potential Winner using a random drawing method from the pool of all eligible entries received up until the end of the Giveaway Period and will exclude any entrant who has won a previous Monthly Prize Drawing. The drawing time and date is located on this page http://www.itsnoo.com. Odds of being selected as a Winner are based on the total number of eligible entries received up until the date and time of the drawing. Each drawing shall be open to the public and conducted at 1180 Scenic Hwy 98, Destin, FL 32541. Entrants do not need to be present to win.
The potential winner of each Prize Drawing will be notified by e-mail and/or Facebook Message within seven (7) days after the drawing in which their name was chosen as a potential winner and will be advised of the prize that they are eligible to win.
If any prize notification by Facebook Message or Email not answered after 3 attempts, if the e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is disqualified or otherwise determined to be ineligible or declines to accept the prize within five (5) days of notification, or refuses or fails to comply with the Acceptance Criteria detailed below, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries received.
4. ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA: Potential winner must consent to each of the following Acceptance Criteria to be considered an official winner:
a. Provide a current photograph of themselves via e-mail in the jpeg format;
b. Sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where permitted by law) within ten (10) days of notification (as detailed in the heading “Release and Limitations of Liability”); and
c. Provide feedback upon request by Sponsor on their resort experience.
5. THE PRIZES:
a. PRIZE: One (1) Entrant will receive three (3) free nights at a condo in Destin, Florida. WINNER must use the accommodations within one (1) year of the date the prize was awarded. Vacation does not include meals, transportation, travel insurance, or any other expenses.
b. PRIZE VALUE: Prizes are currently valued at approximately $600.00 depending on the time of travel.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to offer only the stated number of prizes by random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. No more than one (1) prize will be offered to an Entrant and only one (1) prize will be offered per household. Prize Winners will be removed from any further drawings and will not be eligible to receive any further prizes. The Prize Winners must have concluded all their travel within 12 months of receiving their award notification. All vacation accommodation bookings are for three (3) nights consecutive days. Winner must be a member of the travelling party on all occasions.
All accommodations are subject to availability. No refunds, compensation or alternative dates will be offered to the Winner in the event of cancellation of a confirmed reservation by the Winner. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash by Winner.
All members of the Winner’s party must possess valid travel documents, including valid government identification, passport and visa where required. Any and all fees and costs and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prizes not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to, air travel fees, transportation to and from airport, travel and automobile insurance, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, security fees, gratuities, food, excursions and/or other expenses, are solely the responsibility of the individual prize Winner. Winners who are U.S. residents for tax purposes will be required to complete Form W-9 for tax reporting purposes. Winners who are not U.S. residents for tax purposes will be required to complete Form W-8BEN-E prior to payment of airfare gift cards, and if necessary to comply with U.S. tax law, Sponsor will reduce airfare gift card amounts for any required income tax withholding.
Winner’s guest must be of the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, or, if guest is a minor child, guest must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian who shall be one of the four people in the Winner’s party. The minor must stay with the parent or legal guardian in the parent’s or legal guardian’s accommodations during the trip.
To the extent permitted by law, guest (or if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must execute a Liability and Publicity Release prior to issuance of a confirmed accommodation booking. In the event Winner and/or guest engages in behavior which (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious, threatening or illegal, or which is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or which in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the vacation early, and send Winner and/or guest home, and Sponsor shall have no further obligations whatsoever (including any obligation to pay compensation) to the Winner and/or guest in respect of that vacation or any future accommodation and any future reservations will be cancelled.