Are you a fan of Baseball? Better yet do you love the city you live in or the city you are from?
If you said yes, then you are going to love these City landmark designs. It all started when
Local San Francisco artist and San Francisco Giants fan Paul Gambino decided to draw
The SF Giants logo with the most memorable landmarks in the San Francisco area.
What started as a passion project turned into something more, Paul Gambino teamed up
with his friend and artist Pavel Vasilik to collaborate and create more designs. They didn’t just stop at the
Giants City Landmark logo they went on to other teams and cities as well. No matter how
much adderall and time you gave me I would still not be able to do what these artists did
with just their Ipads.
They started their company called City Dugout where they sell City Landmark apparel for Baseball teams.
Visit www.CityDugout.com to see all their designs and pick one of these up for yourself.
1) San Francisco City Landmark Shirt
2) L.A. Dodgers City Landmark Shirt
3) Arizona Diamondbacks City Landmark Design
4) New York Yankees City Landmark Design
5) Boston Red Sox City Landmark Design
6) Chicago Cubs City Landmark Designs
7) Minnesota Twins City Landmark Design
8) ST. Louis Cardinals City Landmark Design
9) Washington Nationals City Landmark Design
10) Houston Astros City Landmark Design
11) Cleveland Indians City Landmark Designs